So I’m back in the USA… but I’m not ready to delve into all that just yet. Right now I’m listening to this song on repeat and scouring through the notes on my iPhone as I attempt to catch up on my blog posts. I can’t imagine that anyone utilizes the notes function of their iPhone as much as I do. I currently have 540 notes and counting. This is where I put everything. To do’s, thoughts/musings, the beginnings of nearly all of my blog posts, lists of places I want to visit, meals I want to cook and music I need to download. Here’s a glimpse of the review section of my notes:
- Baby gifts
- There may be noting I hate m…
- I’ve now been in airpots and o…
- Veggie sandwiches
- Are you gonna kiss me or not?
- Palomino was one of the first..
- My last night
- Don’t be lazy
- Gifts for:
- Taryn reminds of me my frien…
- Rent hiking boots
- Our driver would steer the car…
- 64 Bolivianos to Taryn
- Bread roll
- July 1-5 Cusco (get stuff for h…)
- 4 days three nights
- Day trip to rainbow mountain
- A bartender’s tale
- Live a more simple life
Now let’s see if I can make sense of any of this…
Also – I’ve now been writing on MissMargeAtLarge for more than ONE YEAR! WUT IN THE WORLD?